Every player can have a pet which accompanies him during his adventures and assists in combat. A player can possess as many pets as he wants, but only one pet can be active at a time. The remaining pets are stored in a special pet bag in the inventory.
Most animals and some monsters in Cube World can be tamed. In order to tame a pet, you need to feed it with it’s favorite food. The challenge is to find out which food a pet likes and to obtain the food.
There are different pet categories:
- Melee pets are the most common pets and attack from close range.
- Ranged pets can shoot bullets from a distance.
- Tank pets deal less damage but have higher endurance and generate more aggro.
- Some pets have healing abilities to heal their master and friends.
- Mount pets are ridable and...